Improve the privacy and functionality of your outdoor space with a retractable awning from Sunguard. Retractable Awnings give you Shade On-Demand. Unlike many competitors, most of our Retractable Awnings come standard with your choice of Sunbrella fabric.
With a retractable awning, you will enjoy your deck or patio more often by controlling the sunlight and providing shade. Simply extend your awning when you want to reduce the temperature on your patio, block UV rays, and lower the cooling cost for your home.
Our Retractable Awnings
- Width: Up to 23 feet wide. Projection: Up to 13 feet out from the wall.
- 10-Year warranty on the frame, fabric, and motor. Plus a lifetime warranty on the installation.
- Design your awning by selecting from over 200+ fabric, colours and styles
- Fabrics are 90% UV protectant, so your family is safe from harmful UV rays
- Reduce the fading of furniture and add years of life to your furnishings, carpets and curtains
- Shade the back of your home and reduce the temperature of adjacent rooms by 5ºC – 8ºC
- With Our all aluminum powder coated frames that come in your choice of colour and will not rust
- Combine beauty and functionality by expanding your living space into the outdoors
- Enjoy convenience by adding Somfy Motorization & Home Automation to your retractable awning system
Motorized Awnings powered by Somfy
Shade or Sun? You decide at the push of a button. Gain convenient and reliable control of your Retractable Awning with Somfy motorization installed on your Sunguard Retractable Awning.
- Somfy Awning Motors are reliable, and are backed by our 10-Year warranty
- Choose the freedom of a Somfy handheld single & multi-channel remote, or the smooth design of the Somfy Wireless wall switch.
- Your awning will effortlessly respond to changing weather conditions automatically by using Somfy Sun & Wind Sensors to open and close
- Add the security of being able to control your awning from anywhere with the Somfy Mylink integration and mobile app
- In the event of a power failure or motor failure, use the manual override to easily and safely close your awning using a manual crank